Thursday, November 5, 2009

ties


Blood and its potency throughout generations. Often invisible to those not looking for connections.

Cycles and Seasons. Babies, remembering the smell of leaves on the ground from child's perspective. Crazy the memories that come back to you when you have a babe.

That's where a lot of tears come from- the sap that is in you and your ancestors.

I am not against the Virgin Mary's sacred heart, even though I myself am not a Christian, nor a Catholic. But I dig her sacred coeur.

the leaves are almost completely fallen now. My thought are almost completely clear. The words my heart is always spewing at me are being realized as more than overemotive woman-ness. I think i can do this. The days of protecting myself from family hurt are over, the days of cutting ties unnecessarily are over too. I realize a new bottom line. ...love...

The only thing I need now is space and a place to think without eyes everywhere, without motors and engines and frequencies invisible but to the smallest of our nerves. somewhere the tiniest birds are the biggest noise.

...love...

No comments:

Post a Comment